Delivery and Returns
Products can be returned within 14 days.
Please fill out the following form and enclose it with your return:
Exchange and Return Policy
- Return / exchange right of 14 days from receipt
- Earrings will be charged with a cleaning fee of CHF 10.-
on sale / products purchased at a special price,
will be refunded in the form of a Bahija voucher. Possible open
Invoices must be paid by the customer.
- Returned products must be in their original condition and in their original packaging
- Products must be new and unworn.
and packaging that reaches us in a defective condition,
cannot be withdrawn; any defects are before
- We strongly recommend returning the item with A Mail Plus
- The customer is responsible for the costs and risks of returning the goods
- Bahija GmbH assumes no liability in the event of loss or defects
Orders under a value of CHF 200 are sent normally via A-Post.
If the amount is exceeded, the shipment will be carried out including shipment tracking.
Shipping is free.
In order to do something for the environment, we do not send out invoices or delivery notes. All information can be found in your e-mails after the order.
So that you can enjoy it for a long time, you should pay attention to a few things:
- It is best to store our jewelry in a drawer and protected from air
- Avoid storage in the bathroom. The humid air only encourages the jewelry to tarnish
take off gold-plated jewelry when bathing or showering, because this
promotes the wear and tear of the gold. As well as jewelry, which one from
- Keep jewelry away from chemicals (visits to the hairdresser, sulfur baths, etc...)
- Contact with sweat, perfumes and creams can change or even damage the jewelry.