In order to enjoy it for a long time, you should pay attention to a few things:
- Our jewelry is best stored in a drawer or plastic bag
- Avoid storage in the bathroom. The humid air only favors the tarnishing of the jewelry more
- Take off silver-gilt jewelry when bathing or showering, because this promotes the wear of the gold. As well as jewelry, which is made of leather
- Keep jewelry away from chemicals (visits to the hairdresser, sulfur baths, etc...)
- Contact with sweat , perfumes and creams can cause the jewelry to change or even damage.
What can you do if silver 925 or gold plated silver tarnishes?
Here we recommend a silver polishing cloth or a silver cleaning bath and clean it according to instructions.
When it comes to real cultured pearls, you prefer to clean them under running water and polish them with a soft cloth. Whereas gemstones you can clean with mild soapy water & then rub with a soft cloth.
If a gold plated piece of jewelry from us has faded, you are welcome to send it to us and we will re-gold plate it for you at a special price. Please contact us by email first:
Deliveries and Returns
Products can be returned within 14 days.
Please fill out the following form and enclose it with your return:
Policy for exchanges and returns
- Right of return / exchange of 14 days from receipt
- Earrings will be charged with a cleaning fee of CHF 10.
- Products on sale / products purchased at an offer price will be refunded in the form of a Bahija voucher. Possible open invoices must be settled by the customer.
- Returned products must be in original condition and original packaging
- Products must be new and unworn.
- Products and packaging that reach us in a defective condition cannot be taken back; any defects must be reported before they are returned
- We strongly recommend return shipping with A-Post Plus
- The customer is responsible for the costs and risks of the return shipment
- Bahija GmbH assumes no liability in the event of loss or defect
Orders under a value of CHF 200.- will be shipped normally via A-Post.
If the amount is exceeded, the shipment will be made including tracking.
We do not charge shipping fees to our customers.
To do something for the environment, we do not send invoices or delivery bills.
You still have the option to print your invoice under My Account -> Orders -> View with the button "Print Invoice".